The Nature Center offers fun, affordable recreation activities for the public, school groups, special interest groups and tourists.
- Hiking and birding are available year-round, while snowshoeing and cross-country skiing are extremely popular during winter months. Rentals of equipment are now FREE!
- Sizes of snowshoes and ski equipment are available for adults and children.
- Guide books and binoculars are available to use on-site free of charge.
- Guided hikes are available year-round, high-lighted by our winter “Moonlight Ski-n-Snowshoe” programs.
- Come for a leisurely hike and allow a naturalist to teach you something new about the natural world.
- Additional recreational activities in the park include: fishing, ice-fishing, walking, bicycling, horseback riding and boating.
Jr Citizen Scientists!
Ages 5 to 12. We will meet the last Saturday of every month. The meeting time will always be from 1pm to 2:30pm unless otherwise stated.
On January 30th, we will meet again after our Holiday break. We will snowshoe and will gather at the green shed at our Nature Center site. Just bear to the left as you pull into our driveway. You will see a stop sign and then a parking lot. Park in there; we’ll see you at the shed!!